Here is a lot tastier than pickled cabbage. It's one now! Small buckwheat pancakes are . It is soft and fluffy; sugar, butter and sip are usually served.
In operations, pannenkoeken is also that.
The are very similar with a few minor differences in preparation. Basically, look more like pancakes and crêpes like pannenkoeken (but a little thicker). You will find some savory and sweet combinations though poffertje are still pretty good.
- Difficulté Facile
- Préparation 10 mn
- Cuisson 15 mn
- Repos 30 mn
- Temps Total 55 mn
Ingrédients / pour 4 personnes :
- 250 g wheat flour
- 250 ml of milk
- about 250 ml of water
- 15 g fresh yeast (or 1 sachet of dry yeast)
- 50 g butter
- salt (unless you use salted butter)
- Melt the butter and warm the milk. Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons of milk.
- 2 Mix the flour, baking powder and milk.
- 3 Add the water as you go. Adjust the amount of water to make a soft dough that will hold with a spoon.
- 4 Add salt, butter and and stir well.
- 5 Cover with a damp cloth and leave the dough to rest for at least 30 minutes in a warm place (near a radiator or in an oven preheated to 50°C).
- To finish
- On a pancake pan, place small balls of dough (about a tablespoon for a ball), The cooking is the same as for pancakes. The must be well browned.