Magnificent shrimp experience. Easy to make it. Easy to make.
- prep:20 min
- scook:25 mins
- total:45 mins
- Yield:8 servings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or more as needed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can ale, divided
- 5 sprigs parsley, stemmed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons paste
- 2 teaspoons Portuguese hot pepper (pimenta)
- 1 cube bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 2 pounds unpeeled large shrimp, deveined
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a big bowl. Cook and stir until it is tender, about 5 minutes . Add and garlic. Stir in parsley, pasta with onions, with hot pepper, broth, and paprika. Pour in half the ale, cook, about 5 minutes, before the tastes have merged.
- Pour the ale into the pot remaining; add the shrimp. Salt season. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until shrimp absorbs and turns up.
Per Serving :
Nutrition Facts 147.2 calories; 19.9 g protein; 6.3 g carbohydrates; 172.9 mg cholesterol; 614 mg sodium.