Chopped green onions are sprinkled over a made with Yukon golds.
- 8 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- Coarse salt
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 celery stalks, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped Vidalia
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water; bring to a boil. Cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain; let cool.
Combine mayonnaise, juice, mustard and dill; season with salt and pepper. Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces. Stir into mayonnaise mixture. Stir in celery, onion, green onions and (reserve some green onions for garnish). Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.