Balsamic vinegar dressing roasted beets.
- prep:10 mins
- cook:50 mins
- additional:1 hr 10 mins
- total:2 hrs 10 mins
- Yield:4 servings
- 6 medium beets, trimmed and scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons real maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Preheat oven to 400 ° F. Place the beets on a rimmed sheet loosely and cover it in aluminum foil.
- Roast with a knife or a skewer in the preheated oven for about 50 and 60 minutes. Remove and cool, about 10 minutes before easy to handle. Break the beets into pieces and peel them.
- Blend together the vinegar and maple syrup, salt and pepper season. Pour over beets. Pour over beets. Cool down, at least 1 hour, before beets absorb the flavor. Eat hot. Eat hot.
Nutrition Facts :
66.4 calories; 2 g protein; 15.1 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 136.9 mg sodium.