It's so sweet, tender and savoury the can melt in your mouth. The last piece will be supplicated also by the pickiest eater.
- prep:50 mins
- cook:10 mins
- total:1 hr
- Yield:6 servings
- ½ cup Oil, olive, salad or cooking
- ½ cup Salad dressing, KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, fresh
- 2 teaspoons Salt, table
- 1 teaspoon juice, raw
- 1 teaspoon Distilled Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Spices, pepper, black
- 1 tablespoon Sugars, granulated
- 5 eaches Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw
- Mix the olive oil with ranch dressing, Worcestershire, salt, juice, white vinegar, pepper and in a medium bowl . Pour in the mixture. Enable 5 minutes to stand. In the cup, put the and stir to cover. Thirty minutes cover and cool.
- For medium to high heat, preheat the grill. on skewers and marinade dump.
- Grill grate gently gasoline. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes or until the middle is out of rose and the juices are clear. Grill skewers.
Nutrition Facts :
377.7 calories; 19.9 g protein; 4.8 g carbohydrates; 59.2 mg cholesterol; 1097.2 mg sodium.