This fry is ideal to serve with French fries and hamburgers and is a combination of savory ingredients. Fry only takes five minutes and renders basic French fries exceptional.
Either baked pumpkin wedges, sweet potato fries or traditional French fried fries, I'm an enormous fried fan. With a fried side, the best way to enjoy the cold is to make it quick!
Ever tried with fry? Otherwise, you were absent! It's a rich and creamy ingredient mix that gives any kind of fried fried a real taste. This will be made daily by you.
What is fry sauce made of?
A mixture of ketchup and mayonnaise is the basis of most brown sauces. A variety of taste enhances such as Worcestershire sauces, sugar, vinegar, soft, pickles, mustard and spices can be added from there. The traditional basis is used for this particular recipe together with spicy juice, Worcestershire and a mixture of spices.
Where is fry sauce popular?
This condiment became common in Utah and spread to neighboring states, including Idaho. Throughout the Utah area and nationally, several burger restaurants now sell fry as their regular menu.
How do you make fry sauce?
It's easy to make this and may be on the table for several minutes. Start with ketchup, mayonnaise, sugar, pickle salt, Worcestershire sauce, sautéing oil, smoked paprika and a hot bowl sauce. Play well together. Blend well. Serve or store for later use immediately.
Tips for the perfect sauce
- I prefer ketchup made with real compared to high fructose corn syrup.
- You can use light mayo instead of the full fat variety if you are trying to save a few calories. Using high-quality mayonnaise brand like Best Foods, Duke's or Hellman's.
- In the spice aisle of most grocery stores, smoked paprika can be found, which adds a great flavor to the dip. You should substitute paprika frequently if you don't have it on hand.
- This will remain cool up to 5 days in the refrigerator. It can be separated, and get watery when thawed, I don't recommend freezing this.
- Fry works with hamburgers , hot dogs, and nuggets as a condiment. It makes a great for other fried meals as well.
If this is delicious, you can add additional ingredients to the mix to your taste.
- Spicy: increase the hot to 1-2 teaspoons for a with a spicy kick. Traditional warm sauce, sriracha and buffalo are also available.
- Mustard: Free to add up to 1 yellow or Dijon mustard teaspoon.
- Sweetener: Instead of granulated sugar, you can add or honey.
- Smoky: Using chipotle pepper powder or a canned pepper which has been cleansed to make twice the amount of smoked paprika, or a smoky scent with a bit of fire.
This enhances the flavours, and is a must-try condiment of French fritters and other deep fried foods. A copy is requested of the recette by all your family members and friends.
This fried is a combination of tasty ingredients which is good for fried and hamburger fried foods. Fry only takes five minutes and renders basic French fries exceptional.
- Cuisine American
- Keyword fry
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 1 minute
- Total Time 6 minutes
- Servings 18
- Calories 136kcal
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon pickle brine
- 1 teaspoon granulated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot or more to taste
- In the bowl, stir mayonnaise, cabbage sauce, pickle savory, granular sugar, Worcestershire and seasoned salt.
- Smoothly whisk up. In the refrigerator, serve immediately, or store up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg