Cajun Shrimp Dinner
This is one of the best dinners you can spend with shrimp! with smoked saucers and colorful veggies were spiceed by Cajun. The savory Cajun is such an all-round seasoning and gives the whole recipe a lot of flavor and a little spice.
How to Make Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp Dinner
- Start by cutting both vegetables and sausages in about the same size and cook equally.
- Blend the sausage and vegetables with the seasoning of olive oil and cajun and add to later.
- At 450 degrees for about 10 minutes, roast the vegetables and sausage. Combine with olive oil, garlic and cajun seasonings while they are cooking. Add to the pan and cook for approximately five more minutes, or until is done.
- For produce optimal results, use a very dark, non-sticking pad. The darker pan heats up faster and gives vegetables more color while cooking.
- I use a rough mix of seasoning gourmet cajun. Reduce the total amount used to 1 tablespoon if you use a fine mixture and add more to avoid salt over.
- Within the first ten minutes of cooking, add the to the pot to prevent overcooking. Set cooking time according to size.
- Instead of all vegetables, I suggest mixing freshly hailed garlic with to avoid burning of the garlic.
Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp Dinner
The flavor and colorful vegetables is loaded into this easy pan dinner.
- Cuisine: American, Cajun
- Keyword: Cajun Shrimp,
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 567 kcal
- 2 pound large, peeled and deveined
- 2 pound smoked sausage cut into 1 inch slices
- 2 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 yellow squash cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 zucchini cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons coarse cajun seasoning, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 ° C and spray a heavy-duty cooking pan with a mist. On sheet of pottery, mix in bell pepper, onion, courgette and sausage. Toss 1 1/2 olive oil tablespoons and 1 1/2 cajun seasoning tablespoons. 10 minutes of roasting.
- In a medium-sized bowl, are mixed with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil, hairy garlic and 1/2 tablespoon cajun seasoning while sausage and vegetables are fried.
- Remove from the oven sausage and vegetables, add to the pot. Return to oven, or until shrimps are cooked through for another five minutes.
- Squeeze over the the fresh juice and sprinkle before eating.
Recipe Notes :
- I use a coarse cajun mixture in this recipe. Reduce seasoning to 1 table cubicle when using a fine blend and add more.
Nutrition Facts :
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 567 Calories from Fat 360
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 40g 62%
- Saturated Fat 12g 75%
- Cholesterol 366mg 122%
- Sodium 1853mg 81%
- Potassium 761mg 22%
- Carbohydrates 13g 4%
- Fiber 4g 17%
- 5g 6%
- Protein 39g 78%
- Vitamin A 2851IU 57%
- Vitamin C 76mg 92%
- Calcium 208mg 21%
- Iron 5mg 28%