It's a breeze to prepare this one-pan roasted chicken, broccoli & sweet potatoes and the result is a savory meal that the entire family can appreciate. How amazingly simple this oven-roasted recipe for chicken is is, absolutely. And if you craved comfort food, that's fine, even on the busy days.
That makes the next step perfect for this simple roast chicken and vegetables is after you bake it, you broil it to bring in those juicy flavours. In comparison, broccoli and sweet potatoes are soft and perfectly seasoned.
You will not only make a complete meal with the same dish, but also prepare it later on. Meals prepared in advance are the change of the game when you're in a hurry when it comes to healthy food. When you're prepared for heating and dining, you're much less likely to get in a drive.
TO MAKE ONE-PAN ROASTED CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & SWEET POTATOES YOU WILL NEED
- Chicken Breasts: You need a meat mallet to pound them thin or whatever you want to pound it with. You are less likely to make a mess if you put the chicken inside a ziplock baggie and remove the dust. It's quick and easy!
- Cajun or Taco Seasoning: Any seasoning in one pan concept is delicious, based on your tastes and what you have on hand.
- Garlic: You should add as little or as much garlic as you want, but I prefer 2-3 minced cloves, so it isn't overpowering too much.
- Olive oil or butter: This roasted chicken breast recipe is great for modification if you haven't found it. The flexibility means you can conveniently change ingredients such as butter or olive oil!
- or Lime Juice, just a teaspoon, you don't need much. It gives a sweet punch of great flavor!
- Sweet Potatoes – the seasoning combination is so delicious, with chicken and sweet potatoes. In fact, with each bite you take you get a lot of nutrient-rich foods.
- Broccoli – I recommend using broccoli flowers with this one-pan roasted chicken. You can cook broccoli stalks with your blooms, but be careful not to cook them as quickly or tenderly.
HOW TO COOK ONE-PAN ROASTED CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & SWEET POTATOES
You don't need a lot of work from this simple one-pot recipe. Therefore, it's even simpler to line the bakery sheet with parchment or foil washing. First of all, you will dice the candy and apply salt, pepper and the olive oil to the baking sheet.
Bake the sweet potatoes with a mixture of olive oil and juice, which starts cooking the chicken.
You will need to take the sweet potatoes out of the oven and add chicken and broccoli. Connect olive oil and salt and pepper to the mixture.
After the chicken has been cooked, put it for a few minutes in the broiler. It preserves the chicken moisture and adds a lovely golden-brown color to the edges.
When you cook meals, you will cool the chicken, break it into 4 containers and divide it into four. It is SO EASY, and you can microwave it quickly and serve for a few minutes.
CAN I ADD ADDITIONAL VEGETABLES?
Sure, to the one-pan chicken you should add more vegetables. There are a few items that are important to remember. First of all, you want the same pace of cooking foods so you don't fail before the others. It will be a decent option for champignons, cabbage, asparagus, bell pepper and courgette.
Second, bear in mind that the nutritional information changes if you modify the recipe. And you'd like to be conscious of this if you're on a certain diet or lifestyle.
One-Pan Roasted Chicken, Broccoli & Sweet Potatoes + Meal Prep
Good, sweet pota and oven-roasted broccoli. Good one-pan chicken! This easy single-piece dish has a lot of flavors and is also Good for meals!
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: baked, chicken, easy, one pan
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- Calories: 478kcal
- Oven to 425F preheat. Line a baker's sheet and put it aside with foil or paper.
- On the baking sheet, put diced sweet potatoes, dry them with a light layer of oil and sprinkle the salt and pepper. Fifteen minutes Cook. Cook.
- When baking, add the chicken, seasting, garlic, olive oil and juice in a large bowl while the sweet potatoes are frying. Mix until the chicken is fully spiced.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and place chicken and broccoli in the same dish. Split them in two cups if the cup is too small. Drizzle brocoli with olive oil, salt & pepper, and a thin base.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven and roast until chicken is ready for about 15 minutes. Switch the broiler high and grind until chicken has golden color for 2-3 minutes (optional step).
- To be ready for meal: cool the chicken for 5-10 minutes or more before cutting. Cut into strips and split into four meal storage containers chicken and vegetables. Reheat on high or until steamed, in the microwave for 2 minutes.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 368mg | Potassium: 1652mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 21227IU | Vitamin C: 89mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 3mg