Planning a special dinner? Try this easy 5-ingredient Mustard Ham recipe for a wonderfully tasty and sweet appetizer. We love that you can make this slow cooker mustard ham in just 10 minutes in the morning, go about your business, and have a beautiful main dish ready by time.
- Prep10 Min
- Total8 Hr 10 Min
- 1fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 7 1/2 lb)
- 3/4cup packed light
- 1/2cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4cup apple juice
- Spray slow cooker with 5 to 6 quarts of cooking spray. Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Make diamond-shaped cuts in ham, about 1 inch apart and 1/4 inch deep. Place ham in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, mustard and apple juice. Brush over ham.
- Cover; cook on low for 8 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 140°F.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens :
When purchasing the ingredients for this slow cooker mustard glazed ham, be sure to choose a ham that is not pre-sliced.
An oval slow cooker is ideal for this slow cooker ham recipe, as it will better accommodate the shape of the ham.
Do you have to choose between a bone-in ham and a boneless ham for this slow cooker mustard ham recipe? Bone-in hams may require a little more trimming than boneless hams, but the payoff is worth it: the flavor and texture are generally better than boneless hams. Plus, the leftover bones can be used in soup!
650 Calories, 40g Total Fat, 33g Protein, 41g Total Carbohydrate
Nutrition Facts :
Serving Size : 1 Serving Calories 650
- Total Fat40g0%
- Saturated Fat12g0%
- Total Carbohydrate41g0%
- Dietary Fiber0g0%
- % Daily Value*:Vitamin A0%
- Vitamin C0%
- Exchanges:2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 5 High-Fat Meat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.