and diabetic margarita with a simple syrup of monk fruit.
The recipe is Super Simple with main ingredient / Low Carb.
Last week I gave you my fellow free lemonade, adults now! This recipe for margarita is very simple and uses simple syrup of monk fruit instead of cane sugar.
In two versions, the classic one and the milk horchata version, of this margarita recipe, I hit you. I missed the orange liquor, complete with added and colored food!
How To Make Sugar Free Margaritas
For this margarita recipe, the first thing you need to do is make a simple syrup. You typically do so with the same parts of and water, but I use the monk fruit sweetener to create this keto.
Add a half cup of a sweetener of monk fruit and water to a little pot and cook for around 5 minutes over medium heat. Let cool or add ice when in a rush.
In a cocktail shaker with ice, blend the tequila, simple syrup, and fresh lime juice. Shake well and add a glass. You want to season and, if you want, add a simpler syrup.
Keto Horchata Margarita Recipe
Follow the same measures as before, but this time add 1,5 ounces of full fat cocoon milk and a punch of to the horquata margarita recipe, without adding sucre. Shake well and serve on top with a slice of cinnamon.
Both the classic margarita and the horchata are sugarless and suitable for diabetes or keto.
Sugar Free Margarita Recipe
Quick margaritas made of monk ruit sweetener with simple syrup. Perfect and diabetic diet recipe.
- Course: Drinks
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Keyword: margarita, free
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 drink
- 2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 cup water
- 8 ounces tequila
- 3 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounce simple syrup
- 6 ounces full fat coconut milk
- Pinch of ground
- Cook, medium heat until the dissolves, about six minutes. Make a quick sip, by mixing water and monk fruit sweetener in a small cup. Set aside and allow ice cubes to cool or add, if hurry.
- A little ice with tequila, limestone juice and simple syrup is to be added to a cocktail shaker. Shake well for twenty seconds and give your taste more sweetness, maybe. Shake and serve again in a bottle. Shake.
- Add ice to a tequila shaker, lime juice, easy syrup, coconut and to make the corchata margarita. Shake and taste well, or you'd like more milk or milk for coconut. Stick and serve. Shake well.