For this square pan cheese ravioli create an astonishing crust. They're baked like crust on the bottom, but the top is pillowy and cheesey – adding a new dimension to your favorite tops.
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 3/4 cups grated Parmesan
- 2 pounds large square cheese ravioli
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups
- 2 cups grated low-moisture mozzarella
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, shredded
- Move the bottom of the oven rack and preheat to 425 degrees F. Take the pasta to a boil a large pot of salted water. Brush with olive oil a rimmed half-sheet saucepan and cover with 1/2 cup Parmesan rinded on both ends.
- Cook ravioli for 1 to 2 minutes below the time of cooking for the package until al dente. Wash and drain. Drain and rinse push. Toss ravioli with bacon, olive oil, 1/2 cup parmesan grated and 1⁄2 tea cubicle of salt in a large bowl. Put ravioli in one layer on the sheet pan with overlapping of the edges only. 1/2 cup of Parmesan dust.
- Bake the ravioli for approximately 25 minutes and then the tops and bottoms are crisp.
- Preheat the griller. Preheat the griller. Spread the ravioli crust with sauce. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan with the mozzarella. Sprinkle with saucers, pepperoni, pepper bell, ham and onion. Cook for about 3 minutes until the cheese is brownish and bubbly. Before serving, scatter the basil over the top.