This recipe is made of pasture eggs, mayonnaise avocado oil and chopped pickles fermented. A clean version of salad, with perfect low carb.
This recette is Affordable, Super Simple with the main ingredient Veggie, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, / Low Carb,
It's time for another basic recipe from the Bobby kitchen and I did not think that it was so much easier or savory than this salad. My salad is made with the best ingredients and some tips to enhance the taste and texture. With any single recette, the devil is in the specifics, so I agree that organic pasture along with low-carbon free avocado mayonnaise are important for this recipe.
This recipe of salad will provide enough for 3-4 portions, but remember that cooked can only last three days in the fridge and that the salad can not be freezed anymore. Try my best recipe for thunfish salad next!
The Best Egg Salad Recipe
Creamy and tangy salad with grazing and mayonnaise of avocado oil. The perfect clean recipe for clean lunch.
- Course: lunch
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: salad, eggs, lunch
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- Calories: 323 kca
- For the Salad:
- 8 pasture raised
- 0.33 cup pickles chopped
- 2.67 tablespoon green onions finely sliced
- 1.33 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- For the dressing
- 0.44 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- Juice of half a
- 1.33 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons capers finely chopped
- 0.67 teaspoon tamari soy
- 0.33 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Unrefined salt & fresh black pepper
- Bring the water pot to a boil in a medium size and make sure the are covered 2 inches in enough water. Attach the to the water and after 11 minutes it is returned to a boil. Drain the heat and run the for 3 minutes in the same pot under cold water. When they soak, they crack the coats softly, that the water can enter the whites and the coats. This makes it easier to peel.
- In the meantime, dress in a bowl with a punch of salt and pepper and add all the ingredients to it. The dressing should be very stiff for seasoning. If needed, adjust it to additional or mustard juice. Cut the pickles, the green onions, the peas and put them into a big bowl.
- Place the on a cutting board to pin the shells crack all over, with a touch of pressure. Hold your in running water and the coats are very easy to pull away. Keep the in the chops and add to the bowl the pickles and herbs to your desired consistency. Add plenty mayonnaise to coat and blend very well. Season and enjoy! Season!
- The salad of will last 3 days in the fridge.
Recipe Notes :
Macros per serving of salad, recipe makes 3 servings:
- 323 calories
- 1.45 grams of net carbs
- 2 grams of total carbs
- 29 grams of fat
- 12.9 grams of protein
- Less than 1 gram of fiber
The Best Salad Recipe
- Amount Per Serving (1 portion)
- Calories 323 Calories from Fat 261
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 29g 45%
- Carbohydrates 2g 1%
- Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 12.9g 26%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.