Light and airy, sweet potato whip mash, ghee, and maple syrup. This is your new recipe for making candy potatoes.
This is Clean, Gluten Free, Paleo, Super Easy and Veggie main ingredient
You have just found this as you look for the right way to make sweet potatoes! It's everything you want and more this sweet potato mash recipe. The mash is sweet, airy, perfectly spicy, and flavors the palates with all your favorite fall spices such as , musk and maple syrup.
The spicy pommel mash is served with toasted pecans, as if that doesn't sound good enough. Once you try this recipe, your family will love it, and it will gain a place on your holiday table.
gluten free recipes
You have come to the right place if you are finding delicious free gluten recipes, which are simple to create and innovative. On my blog, I have lots of gluten-free recipes, 90% of which are gluten-free here. Gluten-free meals are very easy to cook and taste fine, there are also many non-gluten alternatives that do not have flavor and texture. You should check out the 100% starch-free and friendly Bread for my mom.
Gluten Free Meal Prep
That'll be the way Dessi and I eat at home I 'd say that all of my meal preparation recipes are gluten free. I have breakfast, lunch and gluten-free meal preparation recipes. All my foods are incredibly delicious and innovative, gluten-free.
Whipped Sweet Potato Mash
Buttery, chocolate, maple syrup mash and all your other fall aromas. This soft, mashed pommy is extra silky as it is flavored light and airy in the blender.
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: mash, paleo, sweet potato
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: people
- Calories: 360 kcal
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled & cubed
- 2.5 tablespoons ghee or butter preferably grass-fed
- Zest & juice of half an orange
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1-1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- Kosher salt & fresh pepper
- Carry a pot of water in medium size to a boil. Meanwhile, peel and cover in medium-bite sized parts the sweet potatoes. This you can do in advance, make sure the cubed sweet potatoes are not browned in water. In the boiling water , add 2 tablespoons of salt and the candy. Once again the water boils, cook for approximately 7-10 minutes until tender, but not completely mushy.
- Meanwhile, toast the pecans in a small pan and cook them 5-7 minutes in medium heat with a teaspoon of ghee or avocado oil and pinch of salt. Set aside. Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes, save 1 cup of boiling liquid and mix in the potatoes. Add ghee, , vanilla bean paste, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, cayenne and nutmeg to the mixture. Mix high to fluffy and whipped. Add 2 tablespoons of water if the potatoes are too thick. You probably need more salt, or maybe more maple syrup, to test for seasoning. Start mixing to whipping really silky.
- Move the sweet puree to a bowl and top with toasted pecans. Move. Transfer. Take pleasure!
Recipe Notes :
Macros per serving of mash, makes 5 servings:
- 360 calories
- 39.6 grams of net carbs
- 45.5 grams of total carbs
- 18.6 grams of fat
- 4.3 grams of protein
- 6.8 grams of fiber
- Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
- Calories 360 Calories from Fat 167
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 18.6g29%
- Carbohydrates 45.5g15%
- Fiber 6.8g28%
- Protein 4.3g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.